Each human rights organisation is unique, in terms of the mandate of its work, its structure, and the resources that it has available.
The mandate has an impact on the type of violations that it seeks to document and the purposes for doing this work: psychological and/or material assistance to victims, legal representation of victims, bringing perpetrators to court, compiling statistics on violations committed…
HURIDOCS will be glad to give initial advice that helps you to understand what you need and sets you on the right track.
We are able to give more support if needed, but for an additional fee that depends on the amount of work to be done.
- Custom features or custom software development for OpenEvsys
- Public websites to display OpenEvsys data such as Eye on Cuba
- Extensive help to customize Openevsys: create fields and taxonomies, translations, etc.
- Training, including on-site training at your organisation
- Data transfers from your existing spreadsheet or database to OpenEvsys
- For networks: enabling networks to centralize data by setting up scripts to synchronizing reports from member accounts to a common headquarters instance
- Setting up systems for field collection using offline methods that can then be centralized in your OpenEvsys